Check out our virtual classes on Facebook
When the opportunity comes and we can open back up, we will move forward with changes to continue to keep everyone safe
* No loaner equipment. Please bring your own.
* Temperature will be taken at the door. If you are sick, please stay at home.
* Clean gear and clean clothing
* Observation area will either be closed to guests or we will have very minimal seating
*Sanitizing and cleaning will be completed after every use
* Doors will open 5 minutes before class and close to disinfect immediately after
* Phase 1 will include fitness classes in small groups (5 or less)
* Phase 2 will include striking classes in small groups, minimal observation area seating
* Phase 3 will include youth striking in small groups, minimal observation area seating
* Phase 4 will include all grappling including Gi and Nogi
We will start off with drop in classes
The schedule will be modified until we are fully open